DO FOR YOU
Outsourced Marketing Department
This option is great for businesses that want flexible access to experienced and comprehensive marketing skills without the commitment of employing a team of full time staff. When working with us in this way, we’ll get to know your business as if we are your own marketing department and will be on hand to help with anything you need.
Flexible Specialist Skills
Even businesses with thriving in-house marketing teams often need an extra pair of hands to help with on-going tasks or projects. We regularly augment our clients’ existing teams with specialist marketing skills, such as event planning or PR, and can even come into your offices on a frequent basis, time permitting.
A strong brand is crucial to attracting and connecting with your target customers. Whether you’re setting up a new company or in the process of modernising an existing one, we’ll work closely with you to analyse your business, customer base, competition and industry in order to identify strong and unique market positioning for your brand. We’ll then strategise on the best way to help you reach your business goals, within your budget and timeline.
Brochures, videos, spec sheets, websites, sales documents and adverts are assets that will help your business to thrive – but only if they are done well. Once we have an in-depth understanding your brand, ideal market positioning, and products and services, we’ll work with you to develop professional, consistent, unique and engaging marketing collateral that can facilitate fast growth.
Your target audiences are online, so it’s crucial to have digital and social marketing strategies in place. For some, this can be as simple as having a Google-friendly, responsive website that can be found easily on search engines. For others, a mix of email-marketing, social media engagement, blogs, AdWords, and online PR form cost-effective ways of attracting and retaining customers. We’ll work with you to identify and execute effective digital marketing tactics to achieve your aims within budget.
Events are important to business growth, but coming up with the ideas to attract and connect with target audiences – not to mention planning and executing those ideas within budget – can be difficult. But don’t sweat it – we’re here to help. Whether you need an internal event to engage staff, gain buy-in for a particular business move, or encourage greater productivity, or you want to meet more potential customers face-to-face and generate excitement around your brand, turn to us.
Customers are pouring into your shop since we’ve been implementing our effective marketing tactics. Now we want to encourage them to buy more, keep coming back, and recommend the experience to friends and family. In-store marketing is one of the simplest and most cost-effective means of increasing spend and repeat custom without requiring lots of input from staff. We can work with you to identify all of the areas in your store where product promotion and cross-selling can be effective, and develop the tools to make it happen.
Great photography is a valuable investment; quite simply, it sells products and ideas quickly, will professionalise marketing collateral, and can make a significant difference to the success of PR campaigns. Businesses that want to compete should aim for nothing less than superior photography that is consistent with their brand identity. In addition to our own in-house photography set-up and local studio, we can commission and brief photographers around the country on behalf of our clients, ensuring high quality visual images every time.
How we helped a local garden centre increase turnover by 197%
- Client tasked us with increasing in-store sales.
- No internal marketing staff.
- Ineffective website and e-mail marketing, provided by outsourced marketing agency.
What we did:
- New branding for the garden centre and internal cafe. Signs, staff uniforms, POS, etc, all updated.
- Designed new responsive and Google-friendly website with CMS.
- Website updated weekly with added-value content designed to increase website views and drive customers to store.
- Developed in-store rewards programme to encourage repeat business, higher spend, and email marketing sign-ups.
- Implemented monthly email marketing campaign with content designed to engage readers and increase in-store footfall.
- In-store marketing updated monthly with content designed to increase spend and encourage email sign-ups.
- Suggested calendar of events, including a Christmas market, to drive footfall in-store and reach new customers. Planning and management assistance provided when needed.
- Provided suggestions for more effective store layout, product lines, and cafe menu.
- To support growth of the cafe, and further it’s progress, the client hired a catering manager.
- Garden Centre turnover has increased by 197% since working with us.
- Email marketing went from a database of 35 unengaged customers to 535 connected customers.
- Website traffic up by 667%.
- Christmas market is now the largest and most popular in the area (so much so, the client has to create an overflow car park every year!).
- Footfall rates are the highest they have ever been in the garden centre’s 40+ year history, and up 143% from 2012 to 2017.
- One delighted client – and lots of happy garden centre customers!